The Cider from ‘de Vergeten Appel’ is made in an artisanal way using classical Dutch apples that are not produced for commercial purposes.
These apples are exclusively from small orchards and individuals from the surrounding area of Tilburg.
No pesticides or fertilizers are used in these orchards.
The apples used would be wasted if they were not picked by hand to be processed into this delicious cider.
Apple cider vinegar, also called apple vinegar, is authentically made from the cider of ‘de vergetenappel’.
After maturing for more than 3 months, this vinegar is the perfect match for your vinaigrettes or other sauces.
But apple cider vinegar is also recommended for your health.
Apple cider made from 100% juice from pressed apples.
15 amazing benefits of apple vinegar:
- Promote your digestion and metabolism. Put 1 to 2 tablespoons of vinegar in your bottle of water and drink during the day.
- It helps refresh your breath. Do you suffer from bad breath? Gargle with apple vinegar, little salt and water helps!
- Gives flavor to salads. Use it in a dressing, delicious!
- Adds freshness and flavor to soup. A few drops at the soup in the pan and it makes that extra ‘frisje’.
- Helps to detoxify your liver and kidneys. You’ve probably heard the advice after waking up a glass of lukewarm water with some lemon juice to drink. This helps to detoxify your liver and kidneys, ensures that your body gets hydrated again and stimulates digestion. You can also choose apple vinegar instead of lemon juice, which has the same effect.
- Toner / tonic for your face. Put a few drops of apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and add some hot water, pat on your face and neck, voila; a wonderfully refreshing and natural toner / tonic.
- Apple cider vinegar helps to reduce age spots and scars of, for example, acne. Dab with a cotton swab of pure apple vinegar on the age spots or acne scars before bedtime. The apple cider vinegar reduces the discoloration and the visibility of the scars while you sleep. It is good for your skin.
- It lowers the triglyceride content (fatty acid content) in your blood and is therefore cholesterol-lowering.
- Helps keep your blood sugar mirror in balance. Several studies show that the use of apple cider vinegar after eating or at bedtime reduces the blood sugar level of diabetes patients by 4-6%. The acid regulates your blood pressure, as it were.
- Reduces dandruff by washing your hair after washing with an apple vinegar-water solution in the ratio 1: 3. It can also give extra shine.
- Can you sleep badly? Drink chamomile tea with honey and a dash of apple vinegar before bedtime. ZZZ.
- It alleviates the pain and itching of mosquito bites.
- Reduces the pain of arthritis and rheumatism. Apple cider vinegar helps reduce inflammation in your body and so also the pain of, for example, arthritis and rheumatism.
- Use it as a cleaning agent! Really a tip from grandmother. Add a dash of apple cider vinegar to your cleaning solution and you have your bathroom, toilet and kitchen clean and lime-free in no time.
- Let your dishes shine. Add apple vinegar to the rinse-aid cup of your dishwasher and your dirty dishes come out of the dishwasher in a radiant and clean way.
(bron: vriendinnenonline.nl, body en mind, 15 waanzinnige voordelen van appelazijn)